Fire leads to apartment evacuation near Medical Center
SAN ANTONIO – The residents of a Medical Center apartment building were evacuated Monday night after a fire broke out in one of the units.
The fire broke out at around midnight Monday night at Stratford Apartments in the 4000 block of Medical Drive.
Firefighters say the source of the fire was an overheated electrical box in an attic located above a bathroom of one of the apartments.
Residents were allowed back into their homes once the fire was brought under control.
This article was contributed by KSAT intern Jacob Schmidt.
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.