Fire breaks out in East Side apartment
SAN ANTONIO – A fire broke out in an apartment complex on the city's East Side Saturday morning.
Arson investigators were called to the 100 block of Sandmeyer Street just after 3:30 a.m. after a stove caught fire.
Fire officials said someone left papers on top of the stove and somehow they sparked a blaze.
No one was injured, but the occupant of the apartment was checked out by EMS.
There is no estimate on how much damage the unit sustained.
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.