71ºF

3 escape early morning house fire

Fire occurred just before 2 a.m. in 200 block of Post Avenue

SAN ANTONIO – Three people were able to safely get out of a burning house early Wednesday, the San Antonio Fire Department said.

The fire occurred just before 2 a.m. at a home in the 200 block of Post Avenue near Broadway, just north of downtown.

Investigators said the fire started outside the home before spreading inside and may have been related to a generator they were running.

One person however did suffer smoke inhalation.

There is no word yet of the cost of the damage.


About the Author: