Apartment fire triggers evacuations
Food on stove blamed for fire in 3200 block of Thousand Oaks Drive
SAN ANTONIO – A fire at an apartment complex late Friday night on the city's North Side prompted an evacuation of some residents.
Fire officials said food on a stove sparked a fire in a unit at an apartment complex in the 3200 block of Thousand Oaks Drive.
The occupants of the building were evacuated.
The fire was contained to the one unit.
Three residents were displaced.
No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $10,000.
Copyright 2016 by KSAT - All rights reserved.