Dryer blamed in fire at North Side spa
SAN ANTONIO – A dryer is to blame for a fire at a spa north of downtown.
San Antonio fire officials said the fire broke out around 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Touch of Beauty Spa on Jackson Keller Road.
Officials said 15 people were inside at the time, but no one was hurt.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze quickly but there was still a lot of smoke inside the building so the spa was closed for the day.
Officials said the fire caused about $4,000 in damage at the spa building.
Copyright 2016 by KSAT - All rights reserved.