Man charged for sexually assaulting 3 young sisters starting in 2009

Alleged victims now 15, 12 and 11 years old

SAN ANTONIO – A 36-year-old San Antonio man is charged with sexually assaulting three young sisters for several years, beginning in 2009.

Edward Elias Price is charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

He is accused of making the girls, now ages 15, 12 and 11, perform sexual acts on him during an eight-year time span.

The Department of Family Protective Services received a report from a counselor at a school on the city's South Side that a student revealed she had been sexually abused. A DFPS special investigator interviewed the alleged child victim who said other siblings living with her were also being sexually abused.

On Tuesday, the sisters were given forensic interviews. All three said the abuse started around 2009, with the youngest remembering she was only 3 years old and in pre-kindergarten at the time.

The arrest affidavits include graphic details, such as inappropriate touching, forced sex acts and threats to burn down the girls' home or injure family members should any of them tell on Price.

KSAT-12 is not reporting the relationship between the girls and Price in order to protect their identities. Price was booked into the Bexar County Jail Saturday with bail totaling $225,000, $75,000 for each count. Records show he had bonded out of jail.