Barbecue pit blamed for house fire

No one hurt

SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Fire Department said a barbecue pit was the cause of a fire that spread to a house late Friday night.  

According to investigators, the flames got too close to the house and a wall caught fire. The flames then spread to the attic of the home in the 12100 block of Ridge Spur. 

Crews were able to quickly put out the blaze. No one was injured. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't miss a thing. Get email alerts from KSAT12 today.
Get alerted to news events as they happen or sign up for a scheduled news headline email that is delivered right to your inbox. Breaking news, severe weather, daily forecasts, entertainment news, all of the day’s important events to keep you up to date wherever you are.

Sign up today. It's Free.

 

 


About the Author: