Grease fire damages home on far West Side
2 people, dog make it out safely
SAN ANTONIO – A grease fire broke out at a home Tuesday evening on the far West Side.
Firefighters said around 7 p.m., someone was cooking in their kitchen and started a grease fire at the home on Prescott Drive.
Crews quickly got the fire under control, but there is damage to several rooms in the home.
Two people and a dog were able to make it out safely. They are staying somewhere else for now.
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.