SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio fire investigators say they are looking at a downed power line as the possible cause of a house fire on the city's West Side.
Firefighters responded to a 911 call around 3:30 a.m. Thursday and found fire coming from the home, located in the 400 block of Laverne Avenue.
Investigators said it appeared that a power line may have come down on the home, sparking the fire.
The fire caused about $10,000 in damage to the home and a pickup truck in the driveway.
No one was home at the time.
Firefighters said neighbors told them they had no way to contact the people who live there.