Fireworks cause of fire that burned down shed, firefighters say
SAN ANTONIO – A shed fire that broke out at a West Side home Monday night was sparked by fireworks, firefighters said.
According to a captain with the San Antonio Fire Department, the fireworks sparked a blaze that burned the shed in the 1600 block of Arbor Place to the ground. The shed was located between two homes.
The fire caused minor damage to a house behind the shed.
It's unclear if anyone was cited for using fireworks in city limits.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.