Couple left wondering what's next after South Side apartment fire
Fire happened around 1 a.m. in the 1400 block of Drury Lane
SAN ANTONIO – A couple was displaced from their home after a fire ripped through their South side apartment.
Firefighters responded to the 1400 block of Drury Lane around 1 a.m. Saturday.
Investigators believe the flames sparked after an electrical short on the air conditioning system. Crews had been working on the AC system Friday.
Officials estimate the apartment suffered around $20,000 in damage.
No one was injured in the fire.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.