SAN ANTONIO - More than 17,000 breakfast tacos will be served to tens of thousands of San Antonians at Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning.
The 39th annual event kicks off the 2017 rodeo season with tens of thousands of people enjoying breakfast tacos, biscuits and gravy, sausage wraps and more.
Check out video from the 2016 Cowboy Breakfast.
The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo runs from Feb.9-26.
Cowboy Breakfast is free and open to the public and will also feature live country music, western gun slingers and a mechanical bull.
Breakfast is served beginning at 4:30 a.m. in the parking lot of Cowboys Dance Hall, at 3030 NE Loop 410 at Interstate 35.
Menu includes the following:
- 12,000 Kiolbassa chorizo and egg tacos; 5,000 potato and egg
- 2,500 servings of Pioneer biscuits and gravy
- 8,000 Pioneer biscuits and Pruski’s sausage
- 5,000 Kiolbassa sausage wraps
- 10,000 Rudy’s BBQ beef tacos
- 10,000 Pruzkies sausage and egg tacos
- 8,000 bacon and egg tacos
- 10,000 delicious tamales
- 5,000 pints Oak Farms milk and orange juice
- 15,000 cups McDonalds Special Roast Coffee
- 20,000 servings of picante sauce
- 5,000 pastries from Flowers Baking Company/Buttercrust Tastekakes pastries
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.