SAN ANTONIO – An overnight fire caused around $6,000 worth of damage to a home on the Northwest Side, per the San Antonio Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to the fire around 12:48 a.m Saturday in the 7800 block of Shady Hollow Lane.
The fire started in a trash can from BBQ grill ashes before traveling to a fence and reaching the garage wall, according to SAFD.
The flames were quickly extinguished and no injuries were reported.
Damage to the home is estimated at $6,000, per fire officials.