Paint booth in NE Side warehouse catches fire, employees evacuated
Employees had to be evacuated from a Northeast Side warehouse after a fire broke out.
San Antonio firefighters responded before 8 a.m. Wednesday to the Berridge Manufacturing Company in the 6500 block of Fratt Road, near Rittiman Road.
A motor inside a paint booth overheated and erupted in flames, according to firefighters at the scene.
Employees were evacuated but no one was injured.
The fire was quickly extinguished.
More local news
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.