53ºF

Propane tanks explode after shed catches fire on SW Side

SAN ANTONIO – Propane tanks exploded after a shed caught fire Friday on the Southwest Side.

Firefighters were called around 8:30 a.m. Friday to the 300 block of Vincent Street for a small structure fire behind a home.

Plumes of smoke visible for miles as fire burns at business south of downtown

Fire officials said some propane tanks exploded at the scene.

But they knocked out the fire quickly.

No injuries were reported.


About the Author: