SAN ANTONIO – Some San Antonio Dunkin’ stores are saying thanks and giving back to medical professionals and first responders as they combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some stores are offering medical personnel a free medium hot or iced coffee or 20% off their purchase when they order at Dunkin’ restaurants in San Antonio, according to a recent press release.
These Dunkin’ locations in SA are offering the free coffee for medical staff promotion:
- 5105 Walzem Rd, Windcrest, TX 78218
- 18235 Bulverde Rd, Ste 102, San Antonio, TX 78259
- 403 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78212
- 23503 Hardy Oak Blvd, Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78258
- 8250 Fm 78, Converse, TX 78109
- 1667 W State Highway 46, Suite 400, New Braunfels, TX 78132
- 7000 W Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78227
- 12311 Nacogdoches Rd, Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78217
- 3107 Tpc Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78259
- 7939 Pat Booker Rd, Ste 101, Live Oak, TX 78233
- 599 S State Highway 46, Suite 101, New Braunfels, TX 78130
- 14510 Nw Military Hwy, Suite 109, San Antonio, TX 78231
- 10029 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216
These Dunkin’ stores listed below are offering 20% of orders of medical staff or first responders:
- 9230 Potranco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251
- 7272 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251
- 214 W Bandera Rd, Boerne, TX 78006
- 21715 W Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX 78257
- 11026 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78253
- 7551 Bandera Rd, San Antonio, TX 78238
- 2026 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229
- 8306 Marbach Rd, San Antonio, TX 78227
- 8027 W Loop 1604 N, San Antonio, TX 78254
In addition to the free coffee and discount, stores have also launched an online gift card site that allows customers to purchase gift cards online to show a small token of appreciation for their every day heroes.
For every card that’s purchased, Dunkin’ will donate $1, up to $100,000, to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation emergency funds, which is specifically used for nonprofits that are helping families affected by the coronavirus.
To learn more about the initiative, click here.
COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the new virus, stands for coronavirus disease 2019. The disease first appeared in late December 2019 in Wuhan, China, but spread around the world in early 2020, causing the World Health Organization to declare a pandemic in March. The first case confirmed in the U.S. was in mid-January and the first case confirmed in San Antonio was in mid-February.
MORE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE FROM KSAT: