Have you seen this woman? Deputies say she was last seen on San Antonio’s Southwest Side

Tracy Lynn Huffmaster, 52, was last seen leaving a residence in the 100 block of Carousel Drive

Image courtesy of The Bexar County Sheriff's Office. (Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.)

SAN ANTONIO – The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a woman who disappeared on San Antonio’s Southwest Side.

According to the sheriff’s office, Tracy Lynn Huffmaster, 52, was last seen leaving a residence at 12 p.m. on Dec. 12 in the 100 block of Carousel Drive, in the Vally Hi area.

⚠️Missing Person, Please Share⚠️ Missing Person: TRACY LYNN HUFFMASTER, 52 Race: WHITE Sex: FEMALE HGT: 5’1 WGT:...

Posted by Bexar County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Huffmaster is described as being 5 feet and 1 inch tall, weighs 140 pounds, has blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a blue jacket at the time of her disappearance.

Investigators believe Huffmaster may be in the area of Interstate Loop 410 and Interstate Highway 90 west, near the Westwood subdivision.

If you have any information on the whereabouts or believe you may have recently seen Huffmaster, contact the sheriff’s office at (210)335-6000 or email missingpersons@bexar.org.

Related: Rescue organization suspends search for Texas State student who disappeared near Luling

About the Author: