Some COVID-19 testing sites closed Sunday due to inclement weather, Metro Health says

The Freeman Coliseum, Cuellar, and Ramirez testing sites will remain open, officials say

With cold rain in the forecast for San Antonio on Sunday, Metro Health announced that some COVID-19 testing sites have been closed due to the inclement weather. (Metro Health)

SAN ANTONIO – With cold rain in the forecast for San Antonio on Sunday, Metro Health announced that some COVID-19 testing sites have been closed due to the inclement weather.

Metro Health’s curative kiosks, trailer, and van testing sites are currently closed due to inclement weather and lighting, according to a Facebook post.

Our Curative Kiosks, Trailer, and Van testing sites will be closed today due to inclement weather and lighting. The...

Posted by San Antonio Metro Health on Sunday, January 10, 2021

The Freeman Coliseum, Cuellar and Ramirez testing sites will remain open, as “those locations have shelter,” according to Metro Health.

Cold rain is expected to linger in San Antonio Sunday morning through the afternoon. However, parts of the Hill Country may see some snow during this storm as well.

To view your current weather forecast, click here.

RELATED: Cold rain arrives in San Antonio