SAN ANTONIO – A Southeast Side Mexican restaurant was cited this summer for failing to store raw meat that was not in use in a cooler.
Las Quesadillas Taste of Mexico, located at 4100 S. New Braunfels, received a score of 77 during its July health inspection.
Evidence of pests was found inside the establishment and air vents in its lobby were visibly soiled, city health records show.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores
Other scores this week:
- El Pollo Lopez, 910 SE Military Dr., 100
- The Filling Station, 701 S. St. Mary’s, 100
- Subway, 1503 Pleasanton Rd., 100
- Taco Bell, 3213 Wurzbach Rd., 99
- Taqueria Atotonilco, 3431 W. Commerce St., 99
- El Chidote, 410 Valley Hi Dr., 98
- Frio City Food Mart, 707 Frio City Rd., 98
- Andrea’s Cafe, 843 Waverly Ave., 97
- VN Bistro, 10003 NW Military Hwy., 97
- Ray’s Pizzeria, 5252 Fredericksburg Rd., 95
- Tortilleria Los Reyna, 5405 S. Flores St., 94
- Golden Bingo, 1327 Bandera Rd., 93
- Project Pollo, 11019 Culebra Rd., 93
- Maya Cafe, 6050 Ingram Rd., 92
- Salata, 510 NW Loop 410, 92
- Smack’s Chicken Shack, 447 W. Hildebrand, 92
- Culebra Meat Market, 2800 Culebra Rd., 89
- Vida Mia, 19141 Stone Oak Pkwy., 87
- Dona Concha, 3303 West Ave., 86
- El Rodeo Mexican Grill, 9775 Culebra Rd., 82
- Las Quesadillas Taste of Mexico, 4100 S. New Braunfels, 77
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.