SCOTTISH BORDERS - A live-in nanny position currently available offers good pay, a nice room and, oh, ghostly spirits that may scare the wits out of you.
The job currently posted on a UK child care site details a family of four looking for a live-in nanny who would earn $64,000 a year to look after a couple's two children.
More News Headlines
- Manu Ginobili's brother says Spurs guard remains undecided about future
- Top 3 SA-area splash pads to beat the summer heat
- Cocaine among drugs found in Carrie Fisher's system, coroner says
- 15-year-old charged with murder in fatal shooting of New Braunfels teen
- UFC fighter turned boxer Tim Hague dies after being knocked out in match
- 21 tons of chicken fell on Highway 90, causing a traffic nightmare
- 'Despacito' singer brings love, dancing to San Antonio in September
As added incentive, four weeks of vacation are also included with the job.
There is one little hitch in the description, however.
The listing claims "five nannies have left the role in the last year, each citing supernatural incidents as the reason, including strange noises, broken glass and furniture moving."
That's right. Five different nannies have all been chased out of the house by poltergeists and ghoulies.
The family admits they were told the house was "haunted" when they bought it 10 years ago, but they personally have yet to experience the supernatural.
So if you're not scared of little demons... or ghosts or specters from the world beyond (see what we did there?), send in your resume before it's too late.
What's the worst that can happen?
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.