A New York woman who was undergoing an operation says her surgeon used his cellphone during surgery.
According to The Associated Press, Mary Edwards, 70, was having surgery to correct her varicose veins when she says her doctor, Eric Fishman, began to take a language test on his cellphone. After the surgery, Edwards says Fishman told her he was taking a Spanish proficiency test.
- Drunk driver dances on hood of car, tries to escape on scooter
- Suburban NY police: Watch out for the 'coywolf'
- Pop-Tarts enlists help from police after man claims to put mustard on pastries
- Men arrested with pot, heroin after parking in police chief's spot
- Smelly socks lead to arrest of Indian bus passenger
Edwards is suing Fishman and his employer, Westmed Medical Group, for an unspecified amount of money in damages.