The royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is just days away, and if you're not entirely caught up on what to expect on the big day, we've got you covered.
Below are some of the stories and quizzes on KSAT.com you may have missed, including how to throw the ultimate royal wedding watch-party, 12 things you didn't know about Markle and what to know about St. George's Chapel, the site of the royal wedding.
Speaking of St. George's Chapel, be sure to take a 360 virtual tour of Windsor Castle on our Royal Wedding page.
Who are Prince Harry, Meghan Markle?
- 12 things you didn't know about Meghan Markle
- Who is Meghan Markle's future husband?
- Quiz: How well do you know the Royal Couple?
- Harry picks Prince William as best man
- Quiz: Meghan Markle and her majesty -- Are they really that different?
- Who is next in line to the throne? Breaking down the royal family tree
The wedding: What's known or expected?
- What to know about site of royal wedding, St. George's Chapel
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle announce wedding photographer
- Harry and Meghan choose royal wedding florist
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reveal wedding cake details
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle request charity donations instead of gifts
- Who's on the guest list for Harry and Meghan's wedding?
- Brides in white: Will Meghan Markle follow tradition?
- How well do you remember Prince William and Kate's 2011 wedding?
- What was on menu at previous royal weddings?
- Something old, new, borrowed, blue: What does it mean?
- Cheers or jeers? 1 of these 8 royal wedding sites is sure to tickle your fancy
Other features and more headlines
- How to throw the ultimate royal wedding watch-party
- Homelessness becoming a bigger topic for royal wedding than dress or guests
- From castles to Legos, 5 can't miss destinations in town of royal wedding
- Why ‘Spilling Royal Tea’ is the royal wedding podcast you need in your life
All images above courtesy of Getty Images.