Lets Get Organizing!
THREE STEPS TO A GREAT HOLIDAY!
1. Pare down holiday decorations before you put them up!
- As you unload everything from the garage and the attic, take a close look at what you have. Do you really want to put out that angel with the broken wings? What about the tree topper that has seen better days? Remember to use decorations that are meaningful and beautiful in your home this holiday season.
2. Create simple kits for decorating and gift wrapping!
Holiday decorating toolbox with the following items in it:
- Extra ornament hooks
- Pipe cleaners for wiring decorations to trees, banisters
- Wire cutters
- Extension cords
- Surge protector
- Timer to turn holiday lights on and off
Gift wrapping toolbox with the following items in it:
- Hole punch for gift tags
- Tissue paper
- Gift bags
- Gift tags
3. Buy holiday storage containers now!
- Don't wait until after Christmas to purchase storage containers for all of your holiday decor. Stores sell out quickly every year so don't be caught without what you need, instead, think ahead.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.