Berry Balsamic Pork Chops
From Humble House Foods
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 oz butter
- Blue cheese to taste
- Oil salt and pepper to season and sauté the pork chops.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and blueberries to a thick bottomed pot and simmer for 15 minutes on medium high.
- Meanwhile season your pork chops and sauté in a large skillet, brown the meat on both sides to the desired doneness.
- Once the blueberry syrup has reduced and become thick, take off of the heat and stir in 3 oz of butter until fully incorporated.
- Glaze the pork shop with the blue berry sauce and add crumbles of blue cheese to taste.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or green beans.
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.