Acadian Dusted Texas Gulf Shrimp
- 24 U10 Texas Gulf Shrimp peeled and deveined
- Blended oil 80/20
- 12 fluid ounces paprika
- 8 fluid ounces granulated garlic
- 4 fluid ounces black pepper
- 4 fluid ounces white pepper
- 4 fluid ounces onion powder
- 4 fluid ounces cayenne
- 4 fluid ounces dried oregano
- 4 fluid ounces dried thyme
To make dust Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Season Shrimp and lightly dust with Acadian Dust
In a smoking hot pan with oil sear Shrimp on both sided to slightly blacken.
Remove and allow to rest for 30 sec before plating
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.