Recipe: Spicy Tuna Stuffed Grilled Avocados
- 2 ripe fresh avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 (6 oz) can Albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. In medium bowl, combine tuna, relish, mayonnaise, Sriracha and lemon juice. Mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Brush avocados lightly with lime juice and olive oil
3. Place on the grill, cut side down and grill until grill lines form, usually 3-5 minutes
4. Remove from grill, stuff with tuna mixture and serve.
Makes 4 servings. Recipe courtesy of JTA Wellness.
Copyright 2016 by KSAT - All rights reserved.