- 3 cups oat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup pecans
- 45g extra dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 deg. Celsius) and line a large loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Mix well then set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas, eggs, pumpkin puree together, then beat with a mixer until smooth.
4. Pour the dry ingredients bit by bit into the wet ingredients, and stir together until just combined.
5. Slowly fold in the ⅓ cup of raw pumpkin seeds until evenly distributed.
6. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, and sprinkled extra raw pumpkin seeds on top.
7. Bake in oven for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. If top of bread starts to get really brown, cover with aluminum foil until fully baked.
8. Let bread to sit in the pan for 10 minutes before removing and allowing to cool on cooling rack
9. Allow bread to fully cool before slicing. Remember: a warm loaf is a fragile loaf.
10. To store bread, wrap in plastic film and keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Recipe provided by Marcela Freeman of Burn It In 30. You can find more recipes and information on her website.