- 1 lb applewood smoked bacon, diced
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 stick salted butter
- 3 large cans French Cut Green Beans, undrained
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Tony Chachare's Bold Seasoning to taste
- Canned Fried Onions for topping (optional)
1. Render (fry) bacon in skillet.
2. Add onions and cook 5 minutes.
3. Add beans and seasoning. Simmer for 2 hours on low heat.
4. Eat as is or pour into casserole dish if desired and top with fried onions. Bake in a 350 oven for 15 minutes or until onions browned.
You can find more Tony Chachere recipes on their website.