SAN ANTONIO – It is often difficult for vegetarians to find an Italian food option but thanks to Buddy V's Ristorante that just opened there are plenty of options to try now.
Some of the options are:
- Buddy's Caprese with burrata cheese, tomatoes, basil, tomato confit, balsamic reduction and grilled Filone bread
- Tomato & Basil Soup with grana padano and focaccia croutons
- Margherita Pizza with sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil
- Eggplant Parm with crispy eggplant, tomato, mozzarella and parmesan
- Cheese Ravioli with ricotta, parmesan cheese and roasted tomato sauce
So if you have been craving vegetarian Italian food or just great food in general head over to Buddy V's Ristorante.