SAN ANTONIO – There are so many ways kids can have fun at The DoSeum, including Spy Academy.
Make sure to grab a fake mustache, trench coat and magnifying glass because Spy Academy at The DoSeum is going to make your kiddo a master spy.
Step into the Spy Academy
- Teaches mathematical skills
- Spy recruits solve their way through covert missions
- Spy recruits make and break codes
- Recommended for ages 5-11
- Spy recruits can learn through exploration, observation and repetition
"Spy Academy is a very fun and interesting place where kids can learn to be spies, and brush up on all the problem-solving skills and develop critical thinking," said Eli Ushery, exhibit attendant at The DoSeum.
Save on general admission at The DoSeum
Guests can receive $5 off general admission after 4 p.m. every day through Saturday, Aug. 11.
For more information, visit thedoseum.org or call 210-212-4453.
Information courtesy of The DoSeum.