Holiday hacks: 4 creative recipes to use with Thanksgiving leftovers
Turkey cranberry salad w/cranberry mayo, turkey stuffing cakes, pecan pie bread pudding
The advertiser paid a fee to promote this sponsored article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of this site or affiliated companies.
SAN ANTONIO – Thanksgiving is almost here, so of course, we’ll soon be getting ready to eat a lot of delicious food to enjoy with our loved ones around the dinner table.
If you have a big family, it’s likely there will be leftovers you don’t know what to do with.
Luby’s shared some fun creative recipes to use with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
Turkey Cranberry Salad w/Cranberry Mayo
- Pulled/diced turkey-2 cup
- Cranberry mayo- 1/4 cup
- Dried cranberries (bloomed in red wine) ¼ cup
- Almonds- 1/4 cup
- Red onion/celery fine diced-1/2 cup
- Chopped parsley-1/8 cup
Sweet Potato Waffles w/Sweet Potato Butter
- Waffle Batter
- 2 cups waffle batter
- ½ cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Sweet Potato Butter
- 1 pound sweet cream butter
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Turkey Stuffing Cakes
- 4 cups prepared cornbread stuffing (cold)
- 1 cup finely shred or diced cooked turkey meat
- 2 eggs beaten
- Flour for coating
- Olive oil for frying
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 1 quart of your favorite bread pudding recipe
- 2 slices pecan pie
- Bourbon sauce for topping
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup bourbon
For more information, visit lubys.com.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.