SAN ANTONIO – If you like shrimp and spice, you’ll love these easy appetizer ideas. No cooking required, so you can get back to that Easter egg hunt in no time.
- Whole cooked shrimp
- Chopped cooked shrimp
- Twang michelada mix
- Twang Zas tamarind seasoning
- Cocktail sauce
1. Place handful of cabbage in bowl or large glass. Place whole shrimp on top.
2. Chop all other veggies. Mix veggies with michelada mix and cocktail sauce. Stir. Add seasoning for more flavor.
3. Pour mix over Shrimp and cabbage. Enjoy!
Shrimp jicama tacos
- Cooked shrimp, chopped
- Jicama tortillas
- Twang Zas chili lime seasoning
- Cabbage slaw
Chop all veggies. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Pour over jicama tortillas.
This is a cold taco, meant to cool you down on a warm spring day.
If you like to add something special to your margaritas, Twang is about to release their watermelon rimming salt. Look for it in stores starting in April.
Check out the Twang website for the company’s large line of products.