SAN ANTONIO – Today on SA Live, it’s day three of our Thanksgiving Prep Week and it’s all about the restaurants today with some shopping thrown in!
We all know turkey is king on Thanksgiving, but some people want to try something a little different. That’s where Plantology comes in! They have a turkey alternative in sandwich form that you don’t want to miss.
From vegan options to tender fried turkey, our Jen Tobias-Struski visits a local restaurant purring a cajun twist on turkey meal deals for Turkey Day at Acadiana Cafe.
Looking for one-of-a-kind decorations and gifts? We’re checking out fun finds from The Artisan, a local shop with something for everyone this holiday season.
And bonus for you - we have a roundup of Thanksgiving meal deals from local restaurants:
- TX Frontyard BBQ - Thanksgiving Family Feast for $79.99.
- Sari-Sari Filipino Restaurant - Thanksgiving meal deal, pata-fried turkey & Filipino flavored sides while supplies last.
- Max & Louie’s New York Diner - Thanksgiving meal deal, order by tomorrow.
- Bakery Lorraine - Thanksgiving pies, preorder now through Sunday.
- HTeaO - Thanksgiving iced tea, 4 gallons for $19.99.
SA Live airs weekdays at 1 p.m. on KSAT 12. Stream the show anytime from the KSAT TV app on Roku, smart TV or smartphone.
You can watch the full show in the video below.