SAN ANTONIO - Scotch Egg Recipe
The Scotch Egg Recipe at Firehouse Fare Food Truck is a signature dish that was created thanks to the help of many firefighters including the co owner who is a retired firefighter-paramedic. To enjoy this recipe at home, follow the directions below!
- First, get yourself a hard boiled egg
- Wrap the egg in pork sausage
- Roll it into a seasoning consisting of seasoned flour and panko crumbs
- Deep fry for approximately six minutes or bake it in the oven for 10-20 minutes
- Add a Napa cabbage salad
- Sprinkle on smoked seasalt
- Drizzle on some honey mustard
- Enjoy for breakfast or brunch!
Firehouse Fare Food Truck
Firehouse Fare Food Truck is located in Boerne, Texas and offers a variety of menu items that are great for any meal or occasion! They offer catering services that satisfies the needs and wants of every customer. Their services are great for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, corporate lunches, and much more! Firehouse Fare began thanks to co-owner Cindy Martin and her husband who decided to create a food truck inspired by the people who dedicate their lives to serving their lives to others, firefighters. So if you are in the Boerne area, keep an eye out for this great food truck with great recipes and be sure to follow them on facebook to see where they are heading next!
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.