SAN ANTONIO - It doesn't need to be Valentine’s Day to make something sweet for your sweetheart!
This recipe for Chocoflan was created by Viva Villa’s Cariño Cortez.
- Chocolate-cherry bread pudding with sherry cream
- Selena-inspired cocktail!? I'll take one, please!
- Ursula Pari's Holy Trinity Chili Recipe
- H-E-B Mussels with Chorizo and Cerveza
- H-E-B Grilled Chicken with Roasted Broccolini Pesto
- H-E-B Homemade Merguez Spiced Lamb Burger
- H-E-B Bacon, Brisket Blue Guacamole
- Warm up with a caldo de pollo recipe from Mi Tierra
- Cure those cold weather blues with a Hot Toddy Recipe
It is known as the “Impossible Cake” because when you bake it the layers reverse. It is half chocolate cake and half flan.
But if you can pull it off – we promise, it will taste amazing and impress your guests!
- 4 eggs
- 1-12 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk, pinch of cinnamon and mix in a blender
- 1 box of cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixer.
1. Mix all ingredients for flan in a blender.
2. Mix all ingredients for cake in a mixer.
3. Pour the cake batter into a greased pan, then the flan, bake in a 375 degree oven for approx. 45 minutes in a water bath.
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.