SAN ANTONIO - Things are evolving in the football world and now is your time to meet the new tackling dummy!
This special robot is manufactured by Rogers Athletic and is called the MVP Drive Dummy. You can drive this robot to multiple levels of speed and different directions during football practice. Along with tackling, you can also run drills and race it, IF you can keep up. This robot goes about 20 miles per hour and weighs almost 200 pounds! WOW!
More with Sports
- US beat Canada to take women's hockey gold for first time in 20 years
- Olympic skiers win medals in men's halfpipe
- WATCH: Reagan basketball player thanks coaches who saved his life after collapse
- NBC's Winter Olympics ratings down but not exactly on thin ice
- Virtual reality brings Olympic experience to life
Rogers Athletic provides training equipment to football teams from high school to the NFL!
"Rogers’s innovative products give your players the confidence
to practice with game-day aggressiveness"
For more information on Rogers Athletics you can visit their website.
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.