Recipe makes 4 servings
10 Oz Village Farms Heavenly Villagio San Marzano Tomatoes
1/2 cup(s) peeled garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 cup(s) fresh basil, chopped
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 L chefstyle Digital Air Fryer
1. In a bowl toss together tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil. Place everything into 1.5 quart air fryer basket.
2. Set air fryer to 350ºF for 15 minutes or until tomatoes are nicely caramelized.
3. Once cooked place contents of fryer into a food processor and pulse until just roughly chopped. Season to taste as needed.
4. Spoon bruschetta on toasted bread or crackers.
5. Chef’s Note: This recipe works great with any size air fryer but cook time will vary based on machine size.
Get the nutritional information of the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!