US vs. Mexico: What fans need to know before heading to Alamodome
Match kicks off at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday
SAN ANTONIO – The US will take on Mexico Wednesday, April 15, in a men's international soccer friendly at the Alamodome. More than 65,000 fans are expected at the sold out match.
Here's what fans attending the match need to know before heading out to the Alamdome.
Due to downtown traffic and area construction, all fans are encouraged to utilize VIA Park & Ride Service to the Alamodome.
VIA service is $2.50 each way ($5 roundtrip - Cash only) from the AT&T Center. Click here for more details.
MORE EVENT INFORMATION:
• Fans are encouraged to arrive at least 1 hour prior to 7:30 p.m. match.
• Alamodome Parking lots open at 3:30 p.m.
• Tailgating is not permitted.
• Alamodome doors open at 6 p.m.
• Expect security and bag checks.
• No large back packs or bags allowed.
• Cameras with a non-detachable lens smaller than 4 inches are allowed.
• Video cameras and digital tablets are NOT allowed.
• Hand held signs (WITH NO STICKS OR POLES) are allowed.
• Signs must not block the view of other patrons.
• Concessions and Souvenirs will be sold.
• CASH is recommended for quicker concession transactions.
No weapons (including concealed carry license), INFLATED soccer balls, balloons, horns, vevuzelas, air horns, drums, glass, coolers, flag poles, alcohol, or pets allowed (EXCEPT FOR SERVICE ANIMALS).
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.