SAN ANTONIO – Two teams at St. Anthony’s High School brought home state championship titles in the Texas Christian League 3A division this month.
Both girls and boys cross country teams competed in the state meet and brought home the following titles:
- Texas Christian Athletic League 3A boys team XC Champions
- Texas Christian Athletic League 3A girls team XC Champions
- Texas Christian Athletic League 3A girls XC State
The girls volleyball team finished top 10% in the state with a final record of 33-3. This is their first state title.
They were most excited to beat their rivals Incarnate Word High School.
Multiple players dominated this season and are ranked overall in categories of all the 3A teams:
- Anissa Hernandez finished first overall for digs with 969 digs
- Arianna Alvarado finished first overall for blocks with 85
- Arianna Alvarado first overall in kills with 431
- Nicole Beffer first overall in sets with 630
Congratulations to both teams.