SAN ANTONIO – The NBA's free agency period is well underway and there have been dozens of reported deals or agreements that have been made by several teams, including the Spurs. Here is the latest:
UPDATE: Kawhi Leonard would be open to joining the Clippers, Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports said on the Colin Cowherd radio show on Tuesday.
Charania said Leonard does not necessarily have an interest in joining a super team and if anything, LeBron James signing with the Lakers may cause him to look closer at the Clippers.
Charania added the Spurs are still holding out hope they can repair the relationship with Leonard.
Reportedly will re-sign Rudy Gay and bring back guard Marco Belinelli.
Kawhi Leonard remains on the roster despite multiple reports of possible trades with the Lakers and Philadelphia over the past few days.
Boston, LA and Philadelphia have all refused to trade key players for Leonard such as Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Brandon Ingram and Markelle Fultz.
UPDATE: The Sixers have traded for forward Wilson Chandler. ESPN reports Chandler can be traded without restrictions.
The Nuggets, Hornets and at least three other teams are reportedly interested in signing Tony Parker to a free agent deal, according to BasketUSA.com via L'Equipe.
Parker has said he wanted to finish his career in San Antonio, but would be open to moving to another team.
Other key deals in NBA free agency:
- The Lakers have reportedly agreed to deals with LeBron James, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Rajon Rondo.
- The Warriors have a reported deal with all-star Demarcus Cousins. Re-signed Kevin Durant.
- The Rockets re-signed Chris Paul.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder re-signed Paul George and agreed to deal with Nerlens Noel.
- The Mavericks agreed to a deal with DeAndre Jordan.
- The Pelicans agreed to a deal with Julius Randle and Elfrid Payton.
- The Orlando Magic have re-signed Aaron Gordon.
- The Clippers reportedly will re-sign Avery Bradley.
- The Utah Jazz have re-signed point guard Dante Exum.
- The Wizards have reportedly agreed to a deal with Dwight Howard.