SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs will hold their free 2017 Silver & Black open scrimmage on Saturday.
The intra-squad scrimmage begins at 11 a.m. at the AT&T Center.
- San Antonio Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge pledges $100,000 to Harvey relief
- Manu Ginobili returning for 16th season with Spurs
- Kawhi Leonard goes global, all smiles during first trip to China (pics/videos)
- Spurs release regular season schedule, home versus Golden State Nov. 2
- Spurs unveil highly anticipated new Nike uniforms, jerseys
- WATCH: Kawhi Leonard puts ‘Respect Above All' in new Air Jordan ad
Doors open at 10 a.m. to the public and at 9:30 a.m. for Spurs season ticket holders.
The scrimmage will have open seating on a first-come, first served basis and will feature appearances by The Coyote, the Spurs Silver Dancers and Team Energy.
Fans in attendance can take advantage of drink specials and discounts at the Spurs Fan Shop inside the arena.
Fans unable to attend the scrimmage can watch the scrimmage on Facebook Live via the Spurs Facebook page.
This is the first opportunity for fans to see the Spurs 2017-18 squad in action.
The Spurs open the preseason on Oct. 2.
The regular season-opener against the Minnesota Timberwolves will be held on Oct. 18 at 8:30 p.m. at the AT&T Center.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.