SAN ANTONIO - Police officers, firefighters and EMTs are all getting free admission to the San Antonio Zoo the entire month of September.
This offer extends to first responders statewide and includes half-off admission tickets for an additional four guests on the day of their visit, according to a news release.
“Offering them and their families the opportunity to relax and enjoy the zoo is our way of saying thank you for serving our city, county, and state," said San Antonio Zoo President and CEO Tim Morrow.
An added benefit is the free admission to Zoo Boo which kicks off Saturdays and Sundays starting Sept. 21.
Zoo Boo is a Halloween-themed, family-friendly event that includes trick-or-treat stations, pumpkin painting, dance parties, costume contests, a hay maze, a hay slide and tons of games, according to the zoo's website.
- To claim free admission ticket, current police officers, firefighters, and EMT personnel must show valid credentials at the zoo’s front gate
- Police officer, firefighter, or EMT professional must be present
- Up to four guests receive special 50 percent off standard admission ticket
- Additional discounted tickets must be purchased at the front gate
- Tickets must be used on the day of redemption
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.