Less heat through Mother’s Day weekend
Another front will push through South Texas on Friday
Another cold front will arrive in South Texas on Friday, making for a pleasant Mother’s Day weekend.
What you need to know:
- The cold front is set to arrive in San Antonio Friday morning
- There will be a small chance for a shower or non-severe storm as the front moves through
- A strong north wind will settle in behind the front, with some wind gusts near 40 mph through Friday evening
- Saturday will be cool and mostly cloudy with highs only in the 70s
- Light rain will also be possible Saturday morning, mainly south of Highway 90
- Skies will clear for a mostly sunny and pleasant Mother’s Day with a high near 80 degrees
Keep checking KSAT.com and the updated KSAT Weather App for the latest forecast. For now, check out the latest forecast video below:
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.