ROCKPORT - KSAT 12's Max Massey, Courtney Friedman and Adrian Garcia are traveling the Texas coast telling stories of survivors who are still recovering from the devastation and rebuilding after Hurricane Harvey.
Monday marks one month since Harvey devastated the Texas coast.
Follow KSAT 12's coverage on-air and online on Monday for the latest on recovery efforts along the coast.
Click on the links of individual articles below or go to our webpage by clicking here:
- Corpus Christi women create makeshift grocery store inside church for Harvey victims
- Out of a school but still on track: Rockport-Fulton students not letting Harvey ruin studies
- Texas man travels 300 miles on bicycle to help with Harvey relief in Rockport
- Rockport clinic reopens for residents after Hurricane Harvey damage
- Makeshift campsite, tents some Rockport residents' only form of shelter after Harvey
- Abbott, Strait visit hurricane victims in Rockport
- BCSO sends more deputies to Rockport
- Seguin HS band to play for Harvey-battered Rockport-Fulton football team
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.