SAN ANTONIO – Today on the show, treats for teachers, an “American Idol” contestant from San Antonio, makeup for busy moms and places where kids eat free.
Instead of an apple for the teacher, make it an apple pie! Tootie Pie Co. in Boerne shares their treats for teachers and menu items from their new dessert trailer.
“American Idol” contestant Savannah Votion from San Antonio’s South Side has a new song with Ricky Versetti and she’s going to share it with us today.
Plus, makeup looks for back to school and for busy moms with Nerdia Cat Makeup, and places kids can eat free:
- Freebirds: kids eat free every Sunday with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Jim’s Restaurant: kids eat free on Sunday and Monday from 5 - 9 p.m. with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Beto’s Alt-Mex: kids eat free every Monday with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Bar-B-Cutie Smokehouse: kids eat free every Tuesday
- Main Event: kids 12 and under eat free every Tuesday with a purchase of $9 or more.
- Cafe Vida: free kids meals every Tuesday from 4 - 9 p.m., dine-in only, with a purchase of adult entree.
- Cerroni’s Purple Garlic: kids eat free every Wednesday.
- Luby’s: kids eat for free every Wednesday and Saturday
- Center Court Pizza and Brew: kids eat free every Thursday with the purchase of $20 or more.
Don’t miss this cute dog contest and this concert at Floore’s Country Store.
SA Live airs weekdays at 1 p.m. on KSAT 12. Stream the show anytime from the KSAT+ app on Roku, Fire Stick, a smart TV or smartphone.
You can watch the full show in the video below.