Man arrested in January shooting
A 24-year-old man was arrested Thursday in connection with a shooting that took place at the beginning of the year.
What's the difference between an AMBER Alert & a missing child?
When a child disappears, it is often a frantic time for parents desperate to be reunited with him or her. The question commonly asked: Why hasn't an AMBER Alert been issued? The simple answer: not every case meets the criteria.
Peeps Flavored Milk hits grocery stores just in time for Easter
Attorney: 'Sniper' defamation verdict should be thrown out
An attorney representing the widow of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle is arguing that a judge was mistaken in awarding a $1.8 million defamation verdict to former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura.
Flights canceled, some schools close amid Texas winter storm
Thousands of students in Texas had a day off after a deadly late-winter storm dumped several inches of snow, canceled hundreds of flights and left roads icy.
Dallas police say man fatally shot while taking snow photos
Dallas police are seeking suspects in the apparent random fatal shooting of a man who was taking photos of newly fallen snow.
AAA says Texas retail gasoline prices up 8 cents this week
Retail gasoline prices across Texas have risen 8 cents this week to reach an average $2.25 per gallon.
Big first quarter propels Nazareth over D'Hanis 61-18 in 1A
Nazareth used a dominant first half to roll past cold-shooting D'Hanis 61-18 Thursday in the Class 1A girls' state semifinals.
Jodi Arias to be sentenced to life
An Arizona jury was once again unable to reach a unanimous decision on whether Jodi Arias should be executed for the gruesome 2008 murder of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, a judge announced Thursday.
ISIS claims American carried out suicide attack
A suicide bomb attack in Iraq this week was carried out by an American jihadist, ISIS claims.
Missing Schertz boy found safe
Anthony Sosa, 11, was found safe around 3 a.m. Friday in an area near his home.
- Arrests made in Red Berry Mansion robbery
- Guadalupe County officials search for shooting spree suspect
- NTSB: No engine failure prior to fatal plane crash
- Plea bargain reached in shooting death of 13-year-old boy
- Council approves ride-share laws
- Man arrested in January shooting
- Latest phase of Wurzbach Parkway construction nears completion
- SAFD: Body found in burned car
- Judson HS student shoots 3 students with BB gun
- Man wanted for armed hold-up of Fred's Fish Fry
- Space heater blamed for SW Side fire, 3 homes damaged
- Hulk the pit bull is a gentle giant
- Little's Boot Company still kicking after 100 years
- SA to host Olympic training camp
- Chef Spotlight: Chef Lisa Astorga Watel
- After photo questioned, JISD explains special education program
- Big first quarter propels Nazareth over D'Hanis 61-18 in 1A
- Candidates strive to stand out at mayoral forum
- Dallas police say man fatally shot while taking snow photos
- Attorney: 'Sniper' defamation verdict should be thrown out
- Mexico: Troops kill 4 in gunbattle near border with Texas
- AAA says Texas retail gasoline prices up 8 cents this week
- Texas woman sentenced for fatal car crash through laundromat
- Flights canceled, some schools close amid Texas winter storm
- Man wanted in Texas homicide case arrested in New Mexico
- Agents seize over $5M worth of marijuana
National & World News
- Harrison Ford 'battered, but ok' after small-plane crash, son says
- Perry beefs up political staff ahead of likely 2016 run
- Snuggie maker pays $8 million to settle fraud charges
- Your next iPhone could be waterproof
- ISIS claims American carried out suicide attack
- Delta flight skids off LaGuardia runway
- ABC's 'American Crime:' powerful, but will it be popular?
- Jodi Arias to be sentenced to life
Thermometer Thursday: Xan visits KSAT
Charles "Xan" Coronado stopped by the KSAT 12 station to meet Meteorologist Adam Caskey and pick up his custom thermometer and knit hat, which Caskey's mother made for the winner of the competition.
Thermometer Thursday: Xan visits KSAT
WATCH: Drowsy bus driver falls asleep, plows into cars
Caught on camera: Lion opens car door, family freaks out