UTSA falls on the road to Western Kentucky 45-7
Western Kentucky coach Jeff Brohm believes his team is playing its best football of the season, and the numbers speak for themselves.
Incarnate Word defeats Princeton 79-68
Jontrell Walker scored 21 points and Denzel Livingston added 11 with 10 rebounds as Incarnate Word closed strong to defeat Princeton 79-68 on Saturday.
UTSA basketball defeats Texas State 80-67
Jeromie Hill had 16 points and 11 rebounds to lead Texas-San Antonio to an 80-67 win over Texas State on Saturday.
White House extends U.S. combat role in Afghanistan into 2015
In a policy shift, President Barack Obama has decided to extend the combat role of U.S. forces in Afghanistan into 2015.
Bank robbery suspects busted after short pursuit
Two bank robbery suspects' run from the law ended when police caught them just minutes after the crime.
Israel demolishes homes as killers' families pay price for terror attacks
The home of Ghassan Abu Jamal has a beautiful view of Jabel Mukaber. It looks over a small valley with olive trees and grazing sheep.
Strong earthquake shakes Japan's Nagano area
A strong earthquake shook central Japan's Nagano region on Saturday night, injuring several people and collapsing a building in area village, the country's Kyodo News Agency reported, citing firefighters.
Former Portuguese Prime Minister Socrates arrested in corruption probe
Former Portuguese Prime Minister Jose Socrates and three other people were arrested in connection with an investigation into suspected tax fraud, corruption and money laundering, the country's prosecutor general's office said Saturday.
The Dallas Morning News donates 1963 JFK photos
A museum that chronicles the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kenney in Dallas will receive more photos of media coverage of the tragedy.
11 indicted in Dallas-area drug ring, ties to jail
Prosecutors say 11 people have been indicted in a Dallas-area drug ring allegedly involving jail inmates and one of the state's 10 Most Wanted Fugitives.
Man head-butts police officer, faces assault charges
A San Antonio Police Officer is recovering after he was attacked during a domestic disturbance call Sunday morning.
- Thousands without power as storms move through SA
- South Side youth football field hit by vandals
- SAPD: Teen arrested in string of vehicle burglaries
- Parker leads Spurs over Nets 99-87
- Storms could create bigger headache for holiday travelers
- Bank robbery suspects busted after short pursuit
- Man killed Saturday in I-10 wreck ID'd
- UTSA falls on the road to Western Kentucky 45-7
- SAFD: West Side house fire suspicious
- Family searching for girl, 15, last seen Monday
- Domestic violence suspect featured on KSAT-12 captured
- District 7 Councilman voices opposition for budget amendment
- 2 injured in NW Side rollover crash
- East Side residents fed up with rise in crime
- Victim identified in deadly South Side drive-by shooting
- 2 injured in West Avenue shooting
- Former SA millionaire who plotted ex-wife's murder dies
- Texans prep to travel Thanksgiving holiday weekend
- Magnitude-3.3 earthquake shakes North Texas
- Willacy County deputy dies in patrol SUV wreck
- Crash east of Texarkana kills 3 college students
- Feds get case involving alleged child porn scheme
- 1 man killed, 1 hurt in El Paso drive-by shooting
- Texas man gets 40 years for hurting infant son
- Texas arrival delayed for ex-nuclear power barge
National & World News
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dead at 78
- Russia accuses West of seeking regime change in Moscow
- Iran nuclear talks going down to the wire
- Gabby Giffords completes 11-mile bike ride
- Buffalo's forecast: Warming + rain = flooding
- UVA suspends fraternities after report on gang rape allegation
- White House extends U.S. combat role in Afghanistan into 2015
- Top local cop arrested in missing 43 Mexican students case
Big Game Coverage Fan Cam - Week 13
Fan cam for week 13 of Big Game Coverage
Big Game Coverage Fan Cam - Week 13
Burger Battle: In-N-Out vs. Whataburger
EXCLUSIVE: 1-on-1 interview with Leticia Van de Putte