Skeleton Bones with Boo Fondue
Prep Time Minutes: 20 Cook Time Minutes: 30
6 Chebe Frozen Breadsticks
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 Tbsp H-E-B Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp dried basil leaves
- 14 Oz H-E-B Traditional Pizza Sauce, heated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) H-E-B Select Ingredients Whole Milk
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 16 Oz H-E-B Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup(s) H-E-B Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) H-E-B Fancy Shredded Swiss
- Heat oven to 375 deg. F . Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate at perforations and cut into 12 to 16 smaller breadsticks.
- Roll each until 8 to 12 inches long. Cut the end of each bread stick( about a two inch incision) and roll each separate ends of the breadstick; place on cookie sheet (do not twist).
- Brush breadsticks with egg white. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine milk, garlic clove, and cream cheese in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the cheese is melted. Add the parmesan cheese and stir until heated through.
- Remove the garlic clove. Transfer to a fondue pot.
Serving Weight (g): 262
Fat (g): 41
Saturated Fat (g): 25
Cholesterol (mg): 125
Sodium (mg): 1230
Carbohydrates (g): 22
Fiber (g): 1
Sugar (g): 11
Protein (g): 28