SAN ANTONIO – Spurs Give, the nonprofit arm of Spurs Sports & Entertainment, is auctioning off autographed Tim Duncan memorabilia as a way to help support its youth basketball league, a press release said Friday.
The organization is auctioning off multiple pieces, signed by the Spurs’ legend and hall-of-famer. The auction is currently open and those interested can bid on the items until 10 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 12.
A press release said the proceeds from the auction will help to benefit their nonprofit and support their attempt to expand their Spurs’ Youth Basketball League, allowing for an additional 500 kids to enter the program.
The press release said fans will be able to bid on both autographed jerseys and prints that depict some of the iconic moments from Duncan’s career. Items include:
- 2012-13 Grey Association autographed Tim Duncan Jersey, Size 4XL
- 2011-12 White Association autographed Tim Duncan Jersey, Size 4XL
- 2010-11 Black Association autographed Tim Duncan Jersey, Size 4XL
- Autographed 16x20 Print of Tim Duncan pictured with the Spurs 5th Championship in 2014
- Autographed 16x20 Game-Play Print of Tim Duncan pictured shooting in the 2014 Finals
- Two (2) Autographed 16x20 Prints of Tim Duncan pictured holding up his 2003 MVP trophy
The auction is being held in association with the Spurs upcoming 2003 Championship night on Dec. 12, as the Spurs host the Cleveland Cavaliers.
For more information and to bid on items, you can visit the auction site by clicking here.