SAN ANTONIO – Pearl restaurant Carriqui will now be offering brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
The brunch menu will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and showcase food and drink items that represent South Texas, according to a press release.
Some of the new entrees include:
- Chilaquiles with cracklings and salsa verde, including sunny side eggs, quesillo, and cream
- Smoked beef cheek barbacoa with onions, cilantro, and tortillas
- King Ranch casserole with smoked chicken, cheddar, tomato, and cream of mushroom
- Texas French toast with berries, whipped cream and maple syrup
- Breakfast Taco options between crispy potatoes, egg and cheese, bacon and egg, and bean and cheese.
- Assorted pastries like BBQ brisket kolaches, corn cakes, cheddar biscuits, and housemade conchas.
Drink offerings include the Carriqui Michelada, Caraquillo, Mimosa, Blood Mary, agua frescas and more.
Carriqui, pronounced KHER-ih-key, is located in the historic building that once housed the Liberty Bar.