SAN ANTONIO – This is Halloween! This is Halloween!
We want to see your spooky celebrations, your costumes and your decorations.
KSAT wants to see your spooktacular photos and all their All-Hallows’-Eve glory! Submit your pics on KSAT Connect, where you could be featured on air or on KSAT.com
Check out a few of the festive photos we’ve received so far, and check out the full Halloween gallery on KSAT Connect!
(If you need help posting, scroll to the bottom of this article for instructions.)
Think of KSAT Connect as our shared social platform where you can post about weather conditions in your area, news events, pet pics, milestones, cool sights near you, and much more.
- Download the KSAT Weather Authority app for iPhone.
- Download the KSAT Weather Authority app for Android.
Here’s a guide to posting
- Open the KSAT Weather Authority app OR visit the KSAT Connect web page.
- If you’re on the KSAT Weather Authority app, click the camera icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. You can also upload from the KSAT News app. See the video at the top of the article for those instructions.
- Sign in or sign up for a free KSAT Insider (member) account by clicking the orange button with the text “Log in to Upload a Pin.”
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll click the orange button that now reads “Upload a Pin.”
- Click the blue button at the top to choose the photo or video you’d like to share.
- Select the appropriate Channel for your content. If there’s a Channel you’d like to see added or changed, let us know below in the comments!
- Select the appropriate Category for your content.
- Tell us about your photo or video by including a description.
- The last step here, click the orange button at the bottom to upload.